Library Rap

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mr. Twister holding the audience captive!


Mr. Twister holding the audience captive!
Originally uploaded by #1crazylibrarylady

What fun options there are to create on Flickr! I see many opportunities to use this both on a library blog with pictures of activities and events and personally to share photos with family. I've used walgreen's to share photos and had family members not like the commercial aspect of doing that, so this will be great. And it was very easy to upload to my blog. Question...is it acceptable to use a photo like this when it is the backs of heads, or will I run into issues with parents? I blurred the kids and put them in black and white to de-emphasize them.

No comments:

Thing 8-Zoo to You slideshow

Teeny Fish Tank

23 Tunes from 23 Things on a Stick ning

My Library Thing