Library Rap

Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 5 & 6?-My creation

This could definitely be addictive...I've now made a trading card and 2 mosiacs, and used some of the editing tools. There is so much to play with, but I really want to learn more, so I believe I'm on to Thing 6. Hmmm...Thing 5 & 6 seem to overlap. I went to do Thing 6 and I had already played around with many of the things there.

You could create a very patron friendly, teen-cool blog for your library with some of these tools. Since teens, kids and young adults are so into techno stuff, they would be very drawn to a site that had this many fun, eyecatching attractions. I can't wait to create a branch library blog with this info...

No comments:

Thing 8-Zoo to You slideshow

Teeny Fish Tank

23 Tunes from 23 Things on a Stick ning

My Library Thing