Library Rap

Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 17-ELM

I don't use ELM as much as I could, I've discovered with this Thing. There is such a wealth of information available that is untapped. I need to devote much more time than I have available right now to explore all of the ways to utilize the resources in ELM...should probably put a sticky on my desktop to remind myself to put 15 minutes a day into exploring all that is there.

As I work on the MN Library Certification, it would be very valuable to use the ELM webpages to share ideas with fellow participants.

Knowing how to use these tools would greatly benefit library patrons. I need to check with the local school district to see what they know about the availability of this resource...research projects and term papers would benefit from the use of these resources...

No comments:

Thing 8-Zoo to You slideshow

Teeny Fish Tank

23 Tunes from 23 Things on a Stick ning

My Library Thing